Leadership in Course Development and Instructional Design
Associate Director, Centre for Teaching and Educational Technologies (CTET)
Royal Roads University
- Leading a team of instructional designers in supporting updates and development for all of the University’s courses.
- Special projects for internal units, such as training modules for Library, HR, and IT Services.
- Leadership in Faculty Development, overseeing the continual support and training of staff and faculty at the University.
- Faculty and staff retreats, PD sessions, and workshop facilitator.
- Supporting and promoting the Academic Strategic Plan in all aspects of learning design and educational support.